Five Evansville Gems you don't want to miss!
Campus is a very busy place with plenty to do...but sometimes... you're looking to get out and explore. Here area few great gems around the city!
1. Evansville Civic Theater: If you love theater, this is community theater done right! The theater's most recent performance of the popular Les Miserables will bring tears to your eyes and the audience to their feet! My roommate, sister, and our moms all went last weekend and we had a blast!
2. Twilight Bistro - Downtown: This resteraunt is a hidden gem that offers great lunch options such as grilled ham and cheese, cheese steak, and great soup options! Twilight bistro is full of personality and delivers with full flavors! Me and my sister love to grab lunch here in between classes!
3. Swonders Ice Arena: Feel like ice-skating all year? Swonders is the place to be! They even have group rates and a college night! My sorority is planning a sisterhood here, and I cannot wait!
4. Evansville Icemen Games: These are a blast! Hockey Games are full of energy, and feels like a good change to routine! I look forward to a quadruple date with three other couples next month!
5. 5K's galore!: For the active crowd...Evansville is full of chances to get out, compete, and see the city. There are 5K, 10K, half marathons, marathons, and biek rides popping up all over the place! I cannot wait to run the Jinglebell run with my friends on December 14th! It will be chilly, but the christmas themed outfits should keep us warm to the finish line. :)